Friday, March 16, 2007

Oxfam Unwrapped - Gifts with conscience

Oxfam Unwrapped How does the scheme work?
You buy a gift from Oxfam Unwrapped. You receive a card and a fridge magnet that represents the gift that you have chosen to give to your friend or family member. Someone in the developing world receives this gift. Whether it be an alpaca to earn a living from, the means to plant an allotment or safe water to drink – the result is that their lives are much improved!

I suggest that we all consider this when thinking of gifts to buy our friends. Help the poverty stricken in Ethiopia or Rwanda or dozens of other countries in Africa with gifts that they really need. You can help in Asia, South America and Mexico. It's a marvelous and very special gift to give a friend.

America also has an option: http://www.oxfamamericaunwrapped.com/

My husband has a last minute birthday party to go to and I thought of a fishing net (yes, a net http://www.oxfamunwrapped.com/ProductItem.aspx?ProductID=OU2601) for his colleague. Hope he likes it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ugobobahy.freewebsitehosting.com/ozofiv.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It gets down to select a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]